Start > Google Top 5
Your next move is to be in the top 5 on Google!
No company can guarantee top rankings on Google, but our clients websites are always SEO-optimized for a top 5 on Google. Google is keen that all websites should be optimized to make it easier for them to index the page in the right place.
No hocus pocus or secret!
SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization" and an Search Engine Optimizer who is a bit of a craftsman with different tools will ensure that your website is visible in search engines.
There is no hocus pocus or secret in how to build a good SEO-optimized website so that you get more visitors and leads. It is more about long-term and persistent work to maintain a high ranking on search engines.
How do you know that we have the right skills required to make your website succeed?
Simply put, if we can answer the following questions, which Google itself has developed, you will know that we are your SEO experts!
- Can you show examples of previous work and provide references?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing or consulting services to complement your organic search business?
- What results do you expect and how soon?
- How will you measure your success?
- What experience do you have of developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How Google builds a search result today
- What factors Google takes into account to determine a page's placement in the search results.
- The technical factors that are the most important for a website to appear for the correct search words in Google
- How your website can support key phrases, by building a site’s structure properly
- How to influence search results by typing the correct words (content marketing)
- How to use Google's own statistics in SEO work
- What conclusion can be drawn from the reports in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools?
- By thinking about the site's visitors, how do we customize the content according to what they are looking for?
In short, we know how to include SEO in all of our work around your site!
Be hesitant about a business relationship with a supplier who does the following:
• Owns shadow domains
• Places links to other clients on doorway pages
• Offers to sell keywords in the address bar
• Does not distinguish between actual search results and ads that appear on search result pages
• Guarantees ranking, but only on obscure, long keyword phrases that you would get in any case
• Works with multiple aliases or falsified WHOIS info
• Gets traffic from "fake" search engines, spyware, or scumware
• Has had domains removed from Google's index or is not itself listed in Google